Sunday, November 11, 2012

Moving Forward, Always Moving Forward

                                                           Leavenworth's Eryngo

Last Spring I had started a series of posts on wildflowers. And while I really enjoyed it, this will be the last in the series.
I just couldn't keep it current due to other responsibilities and besides I don't think we'll be seeing anymore wildflowers until next spring around here. 
This particular early-fall flower is related to the carrot although many believe it to be a thistle, it isn't. But it's a definite favorite of mine!

In other news our little crafting business has kept my girls and me quite busy.


I posted this painting on facebook just a few days ago and it immediately sold!
Now I just have to figure out all the ins and outs of shipping and handling. We're newbies at all of this but enjoying the excitement of it.
And speaking of excitement, the girls decided to expand our lttle business into making and selling jewelry.


They've been having a lot of fun creating and learning about the skill of jewelry making. They'll be the first to admit that there is still so so much to learn, but I love watching them work together!
We have a craft fair coming up on the first of December, we'll see how the jewelry does. The girls and I are finding that our little business venture is always a learning experience.
And I think that's definitely a plus!

I hope your week is a productive one as I'm hoping mine is also!
Blessings, Julie



No comments: