Sunday, December 11, 2011

Homesick

December2011 012_picnik

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
James 4:14

But the word of the Lord endures for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached to you.
I Peter 1:25

So much time, money, and effort is invested into what is of little worth.
I get caught up into it also.
And then I'm reminded by my Lord...reminded that this is not my home.
Praise God, this is not my home!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Amen, me too! Seems like He is wanting to remind us of the times and what incredible things yet await us.

Have a blessed "season of remembering"!

Jennifer Hoots said...

How are things going with your new church?

Sally said...

Hi Julie,
I have missed you! Hope everything is well and that you are all flourishing.

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

Hi Julie! I completely agree with you ~ SO much time, money and effort is invested into what is of little worth...{{Hugs}} EMichelle