Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just A Few Things...

Here are just a few things the girls and I have been working on for our next craft fair:

This is an 8X10 mixed media art on canvas entitled "Grow."

January2012 007

This 11X14 mixed media art on canvas is really one of my favorites. It's simple and pretty.

January 2012 frou frou 4 U

And this particular piece is one that I toiled over, LOL. I began painting it this past week and knew it was going to be a bit offbeat and that's probably why I call it, "Abstract Blue Horse."
It's 16X20 and this is the first time I've worked on a canvas that large.

January 2012 frou frou 4 U Abstract Blue Horse 16X20

Anyway, that's just a little sampling of what we're doing here.
Blessings! Julie

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow! I love all three of those pieces! Your horse piece is fantastic-you are very talented! Holly